Under the Net

  • laughsandlaughs
    Message 1 of 826 , Sep 5, 2000
      I bought _Under The Net_ by Iris Murdoch
      yesterday and from the little bit I've read, it looks like
      a fun and interesting read. If anyone would like to
      help by leading the discussion of this book, please
      let me know...I could use some
    • kamonkey2001
      Message 826 of 826 , Apr 7, 2002
        Jessie,

        There's a long list of links that appears at the left of the screen
        starting with "Home" and continuing until it gets down to "Calendar"
        which is the second to last entry in the list.

        I'm new here too but as I understand it there is an entry for the
        Alexandria Quartet in March (and no entry so far for April) because
        the group is going to be reading all four books of the series which
        will take a while.

        --Kathy

        --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@y..., "missemilyophelia"