On theRoad?

  • hecon_99
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2003
      Are we turning to On the Road now? I believe it is next in line.
      I read it some time ago and probably will not read it again now, but
      I liked it very much. (I am really looking foward to Light in ?
      August, which is after On the Road.)
      If anyone is interested, here is a Kerouac web site.
      www.cmgww.com/historic/kerouac/
      Henry
    • Kathy Vidovich
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2003
        Hi Henry,

        I've previously read "On the Road" too. I'm looking forward to hearing the
        discussion.

        --Kathy
        Are we turning to On the Road now? I believe it is next in line.
        I read it some time ago and probably will not read it again now, but
        I liked it very much. (I am really looking foward to Light in ?
        August, which is after On the Road.)
        If anyone is interested, here is a Kerouac web site.
        www.cmgww.com/historic/kerouac/
        Henry

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor