Re: Maltese Falcon time

  • radtech134100
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 12:50 PM
      I too am looking forward to reading The Maltese Falcon. I have
      already finished the first two chapters and I already like it better
      than Parades End. I haven't gotten out of book one yet, but I am
      determined to finish it. Maybe if I read a couple of pages each day
      I will have it finished by this time next year;-)

      Cindy

      --- In modernlibrary100greatestbooks@yahoogroups.com, hecon_99