Re: anyone know where to find

  • trsawboy
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
      "willing_assistant"wrote:
      > Does Sigfried and Roy use male assistants for some of their sawings? I like their magic and would love to be a male assistant for them in a sawing or two.>

      Asssistant? No. Toward the end, before the accident, Seigfried would saw Roy in half using Creative Illusions "Impossible Sawing" (that "no box" sawing). In their farewell performance recently, I believe the performed it again, but due to Roy's condition, he did the sawing.
    • trsawboy
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
        "the1andonlyzano" wrote:
        >a video of when Sigfried and Roy had some celebrity i forget who help them with the elastic lady illusion?>

        It was Juliet Prowse, and it was performed during the Las Vegas 75th Anniversary show (which also featured the Mary Hart sawing). I don't believe it's currently available online though (the stretching).