Re: [modern20] Blood and Guts

  • C. Baize
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2006
      I own both the PDF version and the dead tree version.
      I own Blood and Guts 2.
      And I've had hands on the next installment. (go
      ahead... hate me... It's good stuff!)
      I use them a lot in my games.
      Here's the thing... if you're planning to include
      military themed classes, gear, or feats... just do
      yourself a favor, and purchase the bundle. It's the
      best D20 Modern military supplement on the market.
      Period.
      I'm generally extremely hesitant to use this term
      about a product, but it really is THE definitive D20
      Modern military series.
      I can't imagine someone purchasing it and not being
      totally satisfied with the information contained
      within.

    • jimi@hiwaay.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2006
        I second that. I'm a personal fan of all of the "Blood and..." products that
        I've used or read. You just about can't go wrong with them for a d20 Modern
        game, and Blood and Guts is no exception. We still use Blood and Vigilance on
        a fairly regular basis, with stuff thrown in from Blood and Guts and Blood and
        Fists.

        > I own both the PDF version and the dead tree version.
        > I own Blood and Guts 2.
        > And I've had hands on the next installment. (go
        > ahead... hate me... It's good stuff!)
        > I use them a lot in my games.
        > Here's the thing... if you're planning to include
        > military themed classes, gear, or feats... just do
        > yourself a favor, and purchase the bundle. It's the
        > best D20 Modern military supplement on the market.
        > Period.
        > I'm generally extremely hesitant to use this term
        > about a product, but it really is THE definitive D20
        > Modern military series.
        > I can't imagine someone purchasing it and not being
        > totally satisfied with the information contained
        > within.
        >
        > --- spydertattoo72 <jeffreydlamb@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Anyone here buy the online expansion "Blood & Guts"?
        > > It is all things
        > > military for the D20 Modern game. Looks cool, and
        > > very inexpensive.
        > > Just wondering if anyone has seen it or actually
        > > purchased it.

      • Scott Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 24, 2006

          ive got blood and guts and its great.

          im planning a twilight 2000 / d20 cross over and found the book really usefull

          From: "spydertattoo72" <jeffreydlamb@...>
          To: modern20@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [modern20] Blood and Guts
          Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:32:00 -0000

          Anyone here buy the online expansion "Blood & Guts"? It is all things
          military for the D20 Modern game. Looks cool, and very inexpensive.
          Just wondering if anyone has seen it or actually purchased it.

        • Jennifer Musser
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 25, 2006
            Actually, I have, in fact we have just about the entire "Blood and .." line.  So far they've all been excelent.  Better in some cases than the actual official D20 Modern books.