Yahoo! Groups email delays

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2006
      The Yahoo! Groups email delivery system has been experiencing delays.
      We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working diligently to keep
      this problem from recurring. We understand your frustration and
      appreciate your patience.

      - The Yahoo! Groups Team

      Please note: this is an announcement-only group. If you have a
      question, please contact Yahoo! Groups Customer Care at:
      http://help.yahoo.com/help/groups/