Groups Moderator Town Hall on the Y! campus in Sunnyvale Oct 23, 2008

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      Thanks to all of the moderators who came out to join us at our
      recent Groups Moderator Town Hall events in Chicago, IL and
      Portland, OR!!

      At these events, we give local moderators an opportunity to come
      together to meet and exchange ideas with other Groups owners and
      moderators in their area, meet members of the Yahoo! Groups team,
      and ask direct questions of the team in a panel discussion. The
      feedback and suggestions we hear at these events provide the team
      with yet another avenue to understand the needs of our moderators
      and identify opportunities to make the Yahoo! Groups product even
      better.

      Our next event is going to be held on the Yahoo! campus in Sunnyvale
      on October 23, 2008 from 6:00-9:00PM. If you live in the greater Bay
      Area and would like to attend this event, please copy and paste the
      entire URL below into a browser:
      <http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?e=e5935f0b-fb4d-
      45de-99b8-938147790513>

      Best,