progress update

  • Gordon Strause
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      Good news to report regarding the problems affecting newly created
      groups.

      The bug causing the problems has been fixed so that groups created from
      now on should be functioning normally. In addition, we believe that we
      will be able to fix all groups created in the last two to three days by
      Monday noon (Pacific time). If we're unable to do so, we'll post an
      update.

      Thank you to our Ops team for their weekend work squashing this bug and
      apologies again for the inconvenience to all the new groups that were
      affected.

      - Gordon
      Yahoo! Groups