problems affecting newly created groups

  • gordon_groups_pm
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
      Just a quick note to let folks know that we're aware of the problems
      affecting groups created in the last 2-3 days and the team is working
      on a fix to this bug.

      Our apologies for the inconvenience to these new groups.

      - Gordon
      Yahoo! Groups Team
    • Gordon Strause
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2008
        Good news to report regarding the problems affecting newly created
        groups.

        The bug causing the problems has been fixed so that groups created from
        now on should be functioning normally. In addition, we believe that we
        will be able to fix all groups created in the last two to three days by
        Monday noon (Pacific time). If we're unable to do so, we'll post an
        update.

        Thank you to our Ops team for their weekend work squashing this bug and
        apologies again for the inconvenience to all the new groups that were
        affected.

        - Gordon
        Yahoo! Groups