Meet the Groups Engineering Team

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2008
      So, we've introduced you to the Groups Product Team, the team that
      kicks off the product development cycle. We've also introduced you to
      the Groups Design Team, the team that takes the features and
      enhancements the Groups Product Team specs out and brings them come to
      life visually. Now I'd like to introduce you to the third and largest
      team that makes up the Yahoo! Groups Team: The Groups Engineering Team.

      Please visit the Groups blog to read more: http://tinyurl.com/67zdz3

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager