Recent Change to Group Activity Logs

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2008
      have been experiencing slow response time when searching their group
      activity logs, we've implemented a timeout setting.

      This new setting will limit the initial search, significantly
      improving performance and response time. If the initial search doesn't
      get through all of the activity logs for the group, a "Search More"
      button will appear to search the remaining logs, which will work the
      same as it has in the past.

      Thank you,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager