Meet the Groups Design Team

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      Last week when I introduced the Groups PM Team, I briefly mentioned
      the User Experience team, whose members work to make sure Yahoo!
      Groups look good and are easy to use. It would have been more
      appropriate for me to refer to this team as the Groups Interaction &
      Design team.

      This mighty team of four is responsible for taking the features and
      enhancements the Groups Product Team specs out and making them come to
      life visually.

      Please visit the Groups blog to read more:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager