Meet the Groups PM Team

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2008
      I'd like to introduce you to the Yahoo! Groups Product Management Team
      and highlight the role it plays in the larger Yahoo! Groups team.

      What do Groups Product Managers do?
      Groups Product Managers (PMs) are responsible for Yahoo! Groups as a
      business, meaning that in addition to directing the overall product
      and its features, PMs have to figure out how to make money off the
      product through ad sales or other avenues. The PMs also take the lead
      in working with other teams within the organization, including
      Customer Care, Sales, Legal, the Paranoids (the team at Yahoo! that
      ensures we are safe and secure), and other Yahoo! properties like
      Mail, Answers, and Registration. that are relevant to Groups.

      Please visit the Groups blog to read more:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager