Problems with Groups

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 9:19 AM
      Many groups are currently experiencing problems with their photo
      section (specifically around creating new albums) and chat rooms. We
      believe it is related to a update to our servers yesterday evening.

      We are aware of the problem and we're actively working to solve it. We
      apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

      - The Yahoo! Groups Team