Re: Try out the new People Map Beta

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
      Read more about People Map on the Groups blog:
      http://tinyurl.com/6mmcoc

      I'll use TinyURL for long URL's from now on, I promise!

      Best,
      Jami

      --- In moderatorcentral@yahoogroups.com, "Jami" <jheldt@...> wrote:

      > While the majority of the Yahoo! Groups team is working on
      > strengthening and improving the core Groups product (more on that
      > come soon), a small team of folks have been working on a new way
      > create features within Groups, features that can be customized by
      > moderators to fit the specific needs of their groups.
      >
      > We've been calling the work this team has been doing "Groups
      Labs",
      > and we are excited today to announce the first new feature
      > (or "grouplet") built using the Groups Labs framework: the People
      > Map!
      >
      > What is People Map?
      > Read more on the Groups blog:
      > <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/07/08/try-out-the-new-people-
      > map-beta/>
      >
      > We look forward to hearing what you think.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Jami
      > Groups Community Manager
      >
      > P.S. You can try out the People Map (from a member perspective)
      here
      > in the Moderator Central group, just click on the link below:

    • Jami
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2008
        I apologize for a third email on the same topic, but the TinyURL I
        sent out didn't include the full URL to my blog post (that's what I
        get for moving too fast). And now there seems to be a problem with
        links created using TinyURL.

        You can go directly to the Groups blog, the People Map post is first
        on the page:

        <http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/>

        Thanks for your patience!