Yahoo! Groups: How long does it really take?

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
      Over the years we've seen a lot of speculation around how long it
      really takes for changes made to group settings to be reflected when
      users search and browse in the Groups directory. The truth is that
      some common changes have taken much longer than necessary to be
      reflected within the Groups directory.

      Those days are gone! The Groups team made some backend changes to the
      Groups directory and as a result, the time it takes to see common
      changes within your group has been dramatically reduced.

      Please visit the Groups blog to learn more:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/06/18/yahoo-groups-how-long-does-
      it-really-take/

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager
    • Jami
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
        Please note that the URL below truncated due to its length.

        You can always go straight to the Groups blog when I post messages
        here pointing to it: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/

        I actually recommend bookmarking the Groups blog...and visiting
        often! :)