HTML code in messages and Groups site slowness

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      We are aware that there is a Yahoo! Mail issue that is currently causing some users to see html code (ex. “nbsp;”) within some Groups messages. We are currently working to resolve this issue and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

      On a brighter note, we believe the problem causing some groups to have long load times, particularly when trying to access pending messages, has been fixed. If you find that you are still experiencing problems with long load times, please contact Customer Care at: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/general.html

      Thank you,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager