Yahoo! Groups Tip: Advanced message search

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2008
      Did you know that there’s an advanced message search feature within Yahoo! Groups?

      If you click Advanced next to the search box on your group’s messages page, a new page opens up with options you can select to create a very specific search of messages within your group. This tool allows you to search for messages from a specific timeframe or date range, from a specific member, or by subject or topic.

      Once you select your criteria and click the search button, all messages within the group that meets that criteria are returned. This feature has saved me a bunch of time on more than one occasion and I hope you find it useful as well.

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager