Groups Moderator Town Hall in Atlanta, GA May on 6th

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 4:01 PM
      If you are a Yahoo! Groups moderator in the Atlanta, Georgia area I’d like to invite you to a special Groups Moderator Town Hall event on Tuesday, May 6.

      This event will take place from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. and give you an opportunity to:

      - Participate in a panel discussion with the Yahoo! Groups team.
      - Meet and exchange ideas with other local groups owners and moderators.
      - Hear the latest news about Yahoo! Groups.
      - Enjoy complimentary food and beverages.

      If you live in the Atlanta area and own or moderate an established, active group and want to voice your opinions on how we can make Yahoo! Groups better, please go to the site below and send us your group information:
      http://guest.cvent.com/v.aspx?3B,Q3,7461ad08-6f0c-47ff-bc2a-af14cd85bfc4

      Once we receive your information we’ll get back to regarding availability.

      For those of you who aren’t in the Atlanta area, don’t fret, it’s our goal to plan Town Hall events in different cities throughout the year because we want to hear from you too! Please visit the Groups Moderator Town Hall link above to submit your information so we can notify you of events planned in your area.

      Thank you for being a part of the Groups community, we look forward to meeting you!

      Sincerely,
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager