Yahoo! Groups Scheduled Site Maintenance

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 5:19 PM
      On April 2, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST, we will be conducting emergency planned maintenance on the Groups site. During this time, some groups will become unavailable for up to 30 minutes. Mail to some groups may also be delayed for up to 60 minutes.

      Thanks,
      Yahoo! Groups Team
    • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 6:55 PM
        Tomorrow, April 9, from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM PT, we will once again be conducting scheduled maintenance on the Groups site. During this time, some groups will become unavailable for up to 30 minutes. Mail to some groups may also be delayed for up to 60 minutes.

        Thank you for your understanding,
        Yahoo! Groups Team