Groups Moderator Town Hall - re-cap & up-coming event

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2008
      As many of you know, we hosted our third ever Groups Moderator Town Hall event in the Dallas area in early March.

      At these events, we give local moderators an opportunity to come together to meet and exchange ideas with other Groups owners and moderators in their area, meet members of the Yahoo! Groups team, and ask direct questions of the team in a panel discussion. The feedback and suggestions we hear at these events provides the team with yet another avenue to identify opportunities to make improvements to the Yahoo! Groups product.

      To get a glimpse of the most recent event and to listen to a podcast higlighting a portion of our very first event, please visit the Groups blog:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/03/31/groups-moderator-town-hall-re-cap-up-coming-event/

      Best,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager