Groups Site Slowness

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      We are aware that some Groups users may currently be experiencing site slowness when accessing the Groups site. Our engineering team is currently investigating this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

      Please look to the Groups blog for updates: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/03/25/groups-site-slowness/

      Thank you for your patience,
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager
    • Jami
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12 10:13 AM
        We are aware that some Groups users may be experiencing long load
        times. We are currently working to identify and address this issue and
        appreciate your patience. I will post updates as I get them.

        Thank you,
        Jami
        Groups Community Manager