Coming soon, Group Recommendations

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2008
      Over the years we’ve received a great deal of feedback from Yahoo! Group members, that while they love the groups they are currently members of, it's often very difficult for them to discover other relevant groups that they might also be interested in joining. In response to this feedback, the Yahoo! Groups team is testing a new feature that will make this process easier and surface recommended groups based on common members between groups. These recommendations will appear in the right hand column of Groups emails.

      To read more please visit the Groups blog: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/03/13/coming-soon-group-recommendations/

      Please do not reply to this post. If you'd lke to comment or ask a question, please do so on the blog.

      Thanks!
      Yahoo! Groups Team