Yahoo! Groups Research Panel

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      For a limited time, we're inviting Moderators to participate in a Yahoo! Groups Research Panel and have an opportunity to help shape the future of the Yahoo! Groups product. Members in this panel will be invited to attend a two-day session in Sunnyvale, CA (travel expenses paid by Yahoo!) and participate in monthly conference calls for a 12 month period. Members in this panel will provide feedback on product changes and offer suggestions on how to make Groups better.

      Please take a few minutes to complete the brief survey below if you are interested in participating:
      http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p4669131.aspx

      We will contact you if you meet the requirements of our research project.

      Thanks,

      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager