Groups Moderator Town Hall in Dallas, Texas on March 4th

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2008
      If you are a moderator in the Dallas area, I'd like to invite you to a special Groups Moderator Town Hall event on Tuesday, March 4. This event is a great opportunity for moderators to get to know each other and the Yahoo! Groups team – and for us to get to know you! The event will take place from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. and there is no cost to attend, but seating is limited so act now. Visit the Groups blog for more details: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/02/12/groups-moderator-town-hall-in-dallas-texas-on-march-4th/

      At this event moderators will have the opportunity to:

      - Participate in a panel discussion with the Yahoo! Groups team
      - Meet and exchange ideas with groups owners and moderators in the Dallas area
      - Hear the latest news about Groups
      - Enjoy complimentary food and beverages

      For those of you who aren't in the Dallas area, don't fret, it’s our goal to plan Town Hall events in different cities throughout the year because we want to hear from you too!

      Visit the Groups blog for more details: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/02/12/groups-moderator-town-hall-in-dallas-texas-on-march-4th/

      Sincerely,
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager
    • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
        For those moderators in the Dallas area, please note that when scheduling this event we were unaware of the conflict with the Texas primaries. Due to this conflict we have moved the date of our event to Wednesday, March 5th.

        If you are interested in attending, please submit your details at:

        http://guest.cvent.com/i.aspx?5S,M3,b6d49d2a-112c-4ed7-8089-50b6addcac5e

        I will get back to you regarding availability as soon as I can.

        Thanks!
        jami