Yahoo! Groups Weather Report: 1-21-08

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2008
      Below is a known issue that may be affecting some Groups users:

      Email Delivery Issues

      We're aware that some users have been experiencing email delivery issues and apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. We believe we have corrected this issue; however, if you continue to experience email delivery issues after today, please contact Customer Care.

      Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

      Best,
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager