Calling all moderators - we want to hear from YOU!

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
      I’d like to hear from moderators what additional resources you’d like to see on Moderator Central to make it more valuable.

      I’d also like to add a new “Tip of the Week” module – with tips that come from our community of expert moderators.

      You can submit your suggestions for improvements to Moderator Central as well as share the valuable tips you’d like to impart by posting them in the comments area on the Groups blog: http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/?p=32

      Thanks & Happy New Year!

      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager
    • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2008
        Many apologies once again for posting a dead link, I promise not to make it a habit.

        You can post your suggestions and tips to the Groups blog here:
        http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/2008/01/05/join-the-more-than-25000-moderators-who-have-subscribed-to-moderator-central/

        Have a great weekend!
        Jami