Groups downtime rescheduled for Wed night/Thurs morning PST (Dec. 28th)

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      The Yahoo! Groups downtime originally scheduled for last night was postponed until this evening: Wednesday, Dec 28th, 9:00 pm - 2:00 am California time (Thursday 5:00-10:00 am GMT).

      My apologies for the late notice. I actually did post this message yesterday but somehow forgot that this group's settings require moderation on all messages, including my own (a precaution we take against folks abusing this group); and I didn't take the necessary second step to get the message out.

      I promise to be smarter in 2006. Meanwhile, have a great New Year everyone!

      - Gordon and the Yahoo! Groups team

      --- In yg-alerts@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon" <groups-feedback@c...>
      wrote:
      > Yahoo! Groups will be performing critical database maintenance
      this week. During this maintenance work 25% of groups will be
      offline. Messages sent to affected groups during that time will be
      queued and delivered once the groups are back online.

      > The work is currently scheduled for Tuesday night, December 27th,
      from 9:00 pm - 2:00 am Wednesday morning Pacific time (Wednesday
      morning 5:00-10:00 am GMT), but there is a chance it may need to be
      delayed until later in the week. I will post again if there is a
      change.

      Apologies for any inconvenience. Hope everyone is having a happy
      holiday season.