Intermittent Site Issues

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      We are aware that the Yahoo! Groups site was intermittently unavailable for a few hours on Saturday morning and again for approximately one hour this morning. As a result of this downtime, some accounts have been temporarily disabled by being put into auto-responder status. We are currently working on re-enabling those accounts.

      We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience. Our engineering team is working to get this issue fully resolved as quickly as possible. We’ll post updates as they are available.

      Regards,
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager
    • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        Our engineers have identified the root cause for this issue, and we will be conducting hardware maintenance from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM today, 12/3, to resolve it. During this time, some groups will be unavailable for viewing, but no messages will be lost and users will continue to be able to post via email.