Yahoo! Groups Beta - 11-14-07

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      In case you haven’t heard, the Groups team is currently testing new features and enhancements to the Groups product based on feedback we’ve heard from many of you.

      We’ve asked moderators who are interested in testing the new functionality to set up a beta test group and share their feedback with us as well as collaborate on ideas and recommendations for improvements.

      You can stay update to date on the latest beta news by checking the Groups Beta Status module in the upper right hand corner of this group.

      To read more or to learn how to set up your own beta test the group, please visit the Groups Team Blog:

      http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51470/*http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=7851

      Thanks!
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager