Share your Suggestions with the Groups Team

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      In reviewing suggestions on the Groups Suggestions Board this evening I read a comment left by a long time moderator indicating that they weren’t certain how to share their feedback with the Groups team.

      Are you uncertain how and where you can share your suggestions with the Groups team?
      To learn more, visit the Groups Team Blog: http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51470/*http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=7806

      Jami Heldt
      Community Manager