Yahoo! Mail bug mistakenly causing some Groups mail to be marked as spam

  • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2007
      Apologies for not posting to the blog about this issue earlier, but we do want to let folks know that we're aware of the problem with Yahoo! Mail mistakenly diverting some messages from Yahoo! Groups to the Yahoo! Mail spam or bulk folder.

      The Mail team has just tonight pushed a fix to the problem, but they're not yet sure if the fix will address the problem completely or only partially. So if you're still finding messages from Groups sent Wednesday (10/24) or later being wrongly diverted to your Spam or Bulk Mail folder, please let our Customer Care team know:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/yahoogroups/general.html

      It will help us solve the problem more quickly.

      Thank you,

      - Yahoo! Groups Team