Powering Online Communities Through Offline Events - Groups Moderator Town Hall

  • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      On October 9th over 135 group moderators from the Bay Area joined the Yahoo! Groups team for its first ever Groups Moderator Town Hall at the Yahoo! campus in Sunnyvale. Our goal with this type of event is to provide moderators with an opportunity to engage with the Yahoo! Groups team as well as one other.

      To read more and to learn where our next Groups Moderator Town Hall will be, please visit the Groups Team blog:

      http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51470/*http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=7386

      Thanks!
      Jami
      Groups Community Manager