Re-introducing Moderator Central - give us your feedback!

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      It’s my pleasure to re-introduce Moderator Central. This site was created for new and experienced moderators to stay looped in on the latest and greatest Yahoo! Groups news and provide a channel for moderators to connect with one another to ask questions, share advice, collaborate, and find resources.

      Some of the tools Moderator Central offers to help you share and collaborate with other moderators include:

      Message Boards the place for new moderators to ask for advice about setting up their group, for more experienced moderators to discuss tips on member recruitment and managing group dynamics, or to stay up to speed on technical issues, common challenges, and workarounds. These public forums are in a threaded message format, so they are easy to follow and search. You can even subscribe to an RSS feed or Alert so you don't miss a thing.

      Getting Started makes it easy to start your group off on the right foot. Take our tours and learn more about creating your group and building your membership.

      Yahoo! Groups Suggestion Board allows users to submit product suggestions to the Yahoo! Groups team and vote and comment on the contributions they feel are most valuable and relevant.

      Yahoo! Answers about Yahoo! Groups are displayed on the Moderator Central home page, making it easy to share your expertise and recognize the contributions of others by voting and rating their contributions.

      Some new things you’ll find on Moderator Central are the Best of Yahoo! Groups, where we shine the spotlight on some of Yahoo! Group’s finest. You can also find the Groups Podcast, where we’ll highlight a fun Groups related topic to share with you on a monthly basis. In addition to these new features, we will have the ability to refresh content regularly to make it more relevant & timely for you. So take some time to look around and let us know what you think and let us know what you’d like to see by commenting on the Groups team blog:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=7362

      Thanks!
      Jami Heldt
      Community Manager