Downtime this week

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2005
      Yahoo! Groups will be performing critical database maintenance this
      week. During this maintenance work 25% of groups will be offline.
      Messages sent to affected groups during that time will be queued and
      delivered once the groups are back online.

      The work is currently scheduled for Tuesday night, December 27th, from
      9:00 pm - 2:00 am Wednesday morning Pacific time (Wednesday morning
      5:00-10:00 am GMT), but there is a chance it may need to be delayed
      until later in the week. I will post again if there is a change.

      Apologies for any inconvenience. Hope everyone is having a happy
      holiday season.

      - The Yahoo Groups Team
    • Gordon
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
        The Yahoo! Groups downtime originally scheduled for last night was postponed until this evening: Wednesday, Dec 28th, 9:00 pm - 2:00 am California time (Thursday 5:00-10:00 am GMT).

        My apologies for the late notice. I actually did post this message yesterday but somehow forgot that this group's settings require moderation on all messages, including my own (a precaution we take against folks abusing this group); and I didn't take the necessary second step to get the message out.

        I promise to be smarter in 2006. Meanwhile, have a great New Year everyone!

        - Gordon and the Yahoo! Groups team

        --- In yg-alerts@yahoogroups.com, "Gordon" <groups-feedback@c...>