Groups Weather Report: Lightning (speed)! Plus troubleshooting delays

  • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2007
      Email delivery times are a bit like the tires on your car. You usually only think about them when something goes wrong.

      I say this because I'm guessing most folks may not have noticed anything about a change in the delivery speed of email sent through Yahoo! Groups. But thanks to the hard work of the back-end engineers and the Operations team, there has indeed been a change -- a positive one!

      Read the full story on the Groups team blog:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=7315

      - Yahoo! Groups Team