Update on the Digest Problem

  • y_groups_team@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
      We believe that we have fixed the digest problem and that the groups that have been affected (~20%) should begin to receive digest normally starting tomorrow. But we will be monitoring over the weekend to be sure. Our apologies for the inconvenience to digest users, and we thank you for your patience.

      - Yahoo! Groups Team