SF Bay Area Group Moderator? Come Share Your Thoughts With The Team

  • jheldt@yahoo-inc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      The Yahoo! Groups Team is hosting our first-ever Groups Moderator Town Hall next month. It's happening Tuesday, October 9th from 6–9 p.m. at the Yahoo! Campus in Sunnyvale.

      If you live in the Bay Area, and own or moderate an active group with at least 50 members and want to learn more, please visit the Groups team blog for more details:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-nNIST_woRKGLBc4JxGgUEhtmZ_EL?p=6941

      Thanks!
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager