Message Delivery Delay - Issue Resolved

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2007
      As of 8/21 5:30 pm PDT: The system failure that was causing message
      delivery delays has been corrected. While our engineers have
      identified and corrected the root cause of this issue on the Yahoo!
      Groups side, you may still continue to receive messages from your ISP
      over the next few days. We appreciate your patience as we worked
      toward resolution and are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this
      has caused. We've taken measures to avoid a recurrence of this issue
      in the future.

      For more details on this issue, please visit the Groups team blog:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

      Thank you,
      Jami Heldt
      Groups Community Manager