Yahoo! Groups Site Slowness Friday April 27

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 10:27 AM
      Yahoo!Groups is being affected by a network connectivity issue that is
      affecting a number of Yahoo! properties. This issue is not specific to
      Groups. We are working with the Yahoo! Network Operations team to
      resolve the problem, which began Friday April 27, at approximately
      8:00 a.m. Pacific (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/).

      We do not have an estimate of when this will be resolved. We will keep
      you updated via the Groups team blog:
      http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team