Multiple message delivery issue fixed

  • y_groups_team
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      We sincerely apologize for the mail delivery bug that caused many
      group members to receive multiple copies of group mail. This bug was
      introduced when we were working to increase mail delivery speed (one
      of our biggest user requests).

      We pushed a fix at midnight March 29 (Pacific time), but unfortunately
      at that point a backlog of mail was still being delivered. We're
      confident that the bug is fixed on our end— however some ISPs may
      still be delivering backlogged mail to some users. We're monitoring
      your comments and appreciate you letting us know your group's status
      on the Groups Team Blog: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team

      The Groups product team has also posted a response to user feedback
      regarding IFrames and group description in the latest blog entry.

      We appreciate your patience and again we're very sorry for the
      inconvenience.

      -- The Yahoo! Groups Team