Gmail Non-Delivery Issues

  • Carole McManus
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2007
      We've had reports that some users with Gmail accounts have not been
      receiving Groups mail since approximately March 14, 2007. This was a
      difficult issue to diagnose, because we were able to replicate the
      issue with some, but not all, of our test Gmail accounts. Some of us
      were missing Groups messages in our Gmail accounts, some of us were
      receiving them as usual. We appreciate those of you who wrote in
      detail about the problems your members were having on the Groups
      Technical Issues board and in email to Customer Care. Having detailed
      information helps us get to the bottom of issues faster.

      The problem appears to be on Gmail's end. We have gotten in touch with
      the Gmail team and are working to resolve this issue. We'll post an
      update when this has been resolved.

      We've posted further information about email delivery on the Yahoo!
      Groups Team Blog: http://blog.360.yahoo.com/y_groups_team?p=3094

      Carole McManus
      Community Manager