We’re Back!

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2014

      Hi Moderators,

      We’ve listened to your feedback and we’re reopening Moderator Central as an announcement Group for Moderators and Group Owners.

      We will use this platform to share regular tips and tricks as well as new features that are aimed at improving the Groups experience from a moderator perspective.

      We’ll have three main focus areas:

      • Moderator Updates – Shares tips related to group management & moderation

      • Feature Focus – Sharing details of new features as they launch

      • FAQ - questions, issues and solutions

      You make Yahoo Groups what it is – we want to share information with you to shape it to best suit you.

      Thanks for reading,

      The Yahoo Groups Team