Re: Announcement: Upcoming upgrade of Yahoo! Groups Calendar

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2012
      Hi All,

      We have received reports from some groups that their event times are shifting after saving. Our team is aware of this issue and is working on a fix as I write. We hope to push a fix for this very soon. Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to this issue.

      Thanks,
      Ashish

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 18, 2012
        Hi All,

        I just wanted to share that we have fixed the issue of event times shifting after saving the event.

        Thanks,
        Ashish