message posting issues

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2011
      As all too many of you experienced this week, a misconfiguration in one of our sets of MTA servers caused many messages this week to be delayed or to fail to post altogether.

      The good news is that the problem should have been resolved this morning, July 8th, around 2 am Pacific Daylight time (9 am GMT).

      But if you are still seeing problems with messages posted after that, you can report the issue here:
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/contact/ygpostform1.html

      Meanwhile, if messages posted before then still have not been delivered, you should assume that the message will not be delivered and repost.

      Our apologies for the problems and inconvenience.

      - Y! Groups Team