Chat is back

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      We wanted to let you know that we launched a beta version of group chat today. To use group chat, just click on the new chat link in the left menu.

      Chat functionality is enabled by default for all groups. If you wish to disable chat in your group, here are instructions on how to do so:

      http://y.ahoo.it/ylR1q
      http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/chat/ygchatmod-01.html

      Enjoy and please give us feedback on the Groups blog:
      http://www.ygroupsblog.com/blog/?p=1143

      Thanks,
      The Yahoo! Groups Team