Yahoo! Groups is doing some house cleaning!

  • Yahoo! Groups Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      Hello Everyone,

      Yahoo! Groups is doing some house cleaning and next on the list is improving group search. As of next week we will start the process of deleting any group that has been created over the last 10 years that contain no messages, photos or files. If you have a specific groups that has no content in it you can avoid this deletion process by simply posting one message to your groups messages feature, uploading a photo or file.

      Thanks!
      Layla