Issues with Message Search

  • Yahoo! Groups Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2010
      Some of you may have experienced intermittent message search issues over the last few days and continuing today.

      Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. Fortunately, our technical team has been able to identify the problem and is already taking the necessary steps to fix the issue as soon as possible.

      We will be sure to update you as soon as the issue has been resolved.

      Thank you for your patience