New Email Issues with Yahoo! Groups.

  • Yahoo! Groups Team
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2010
      As some of you have already noticed, there are currently two problems with email that have emerged in the last two hours.

      - Some users that have unsubscribed from groups have begun receiving emails again.

      - Users that have changed their email settings have begun to receive messages in their old setting (e.g. digest users getting individual again).

      The problem is only affecting groups with more than 500 members and our engineers have identified the issue and hope to have a fix in place shortly. We apologize for the inconvenience