BCP Testings on Monday August 9th

  • moderatorcentral-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hello, everyone:

      I wanted to give you a heads-up. On Monday, August 9 from 2-5pm Pacific Standard time, (22:00 - 01:00 GMT) Yahoo! Groups will conduct some tests to comply with our annual Business Continuity Planning Certification (BCP).

      BCP ensures that, should we suffer a major technical outage, we can minimize the impact on your groups by quickly switching to a fully operational copy of the site in another location.

      Please note there may be a brief period of errors on your group's homepage. Some groups might also experience message-posting delays for up to 2-3 hours.

      There is a possibility that messages in a few groups will be queued up and delivered at a later time, but don't worry our team is working hard to decrease this possibility.

      We truly appreciate your patience in this process.

      Have a fantastic weekend

      Layla & The Yahoo! Groups Team